The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yumemi Nonohara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumemi Nonohara

Yumemi Nonohara Empty
PostSubject: Yumemi Nonohara   Yumemi Nonohara EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:59 am

Characters Full Name: Yumemi “Yume” Nonohara
DoB: May 3 1996
Special Position: N/A.

Looks: Just 5ft tall, Yume is quite short for her age. She always has very childish features – round face, and big dark Asian brown eyes. She’s rather fair-skinned and has a 3% body fat ratio. Dark naturally brown hair that she likes to wear differently. http://www.kipi-fan.com/forum/uploads/1186183104/gallery_1_21_418415.jpg

Personality: Yandere, yangire. The two terms both fit Yume equally well. Yandere; A person who is initially loving and caring but their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence. Yume had started out like this sweet, childish and lovely child, and while she still acts like that now most of the time, she has a whole other side to her. That other side is psychopathic beyond belief. Yangire; a person who snaps instantly, showing no feelings or affection for the victim of their outbursts. Simple as. She really not all right mentally.

Power: None.

Weapons: Hooked cleaver. (Although she hides many more things in her dormitory in Coates...)

History: She’s lived in Perdido Beach most of her life – Coates Academy, of course. She was sent there by her parents when she was eleven years old, for attacking a student with a pair of scissors when he said Yume was scary – which, surprisingly enough, didn’t change how the victim felt about her much. Being sent to Coates didn’t change her behaviour much either.

Last edited by Yumemi Nonohara on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

Yumemi Nonohara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumemi Nonohara   Yumemi Nonohara EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am

Woo! The sites first normal.

Everything is fine the only thing is at the moment Coates Academy is not open to roleplay until we get more members. You could say your charrie was at Coatesand then went to Perdido Beach BEFORE the FAYZ but for now, no Coates Kids. I'm not sure whether you would wanna make an entire different character cus of that. Later on when coates is opened, you could apply to be the Head of Coates Academy Wink

And a cleaver? Awesome XD
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Yumemi Nonohara

Yumemi Nonohara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumemi Nonohara   Yumemi Nonohara EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:22 am

THANKYHU FOR THE CLEAVER COMMENT<33333
Ummm~ I suppose I'll make a new character~ I'd planned to anyway. x3 'Cause (and I've learned this from experience) if I don't make one bad character, and one good character, the goodness will start shining through the badness and I need another character to balance it out xDDD
I'll start on that now and I'll have it done by todayyyy~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yumemi Nonohara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumemi Nonohara   Yumemi Nonohara Empty

Back to top Go down

Yumemi Nonohara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Power (Gone Series RP) :: Getting Started :: Character Application-
Jump to: