The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YUME DESU.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumemi Nonohara

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 5:32 am

HI!
Okay, well... introduction... Hm~<3
Well, I guess you can call me Yume. It’s not my real name, but it’s my character name and it’s cute~<3 (Yume-chan, Yume-sama, and cleaver-girl are also accepted.)
Hm, the reason I’m talking so anime-like is because I’m like that in real life. X3 Except for if we’re in an argument or fight I’ll stop with “^.^” or “^-^” and start with “=.=” or “-.-“ and the whole entire way I speak shall change. (You’ll see what I mean x3)
Um~ I like writing, singing, dancing, and I live in Ireland! =D GMT.
Apart from the GONE series and RPG (and a whole bunch of other books) I love the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, I love the audio drama or CD or WHATEVER Yandere No Onna No ko, and I love the VOCALOIDs. There are a whole bunch of other stuff too... But I’ll get to them later.
I speak Japanese, Irish, English, and French. X3 I love languages~<3
OH. AND ANOTHER THING. The Cleaver is mine. X3 It’s like, you cannot post with the word “cleaver” in it (unless it’s like “the feeling of the cleaver slicing through my neck was REALLY REALLY PAINFUL”, which is accepted) or I shall slaughter you (Also, if I say anything like that don’t mind it. X3)
Um.... I’ve migrated from GAIAPHAGE.com, i suppose, ‘cause of reasons... And one of my bestest friends from GAIAPHAGE is a member on here! =D (Aliya Dante (AKA Hannah~ She’s awesome~ I LOVE CHU HANA-CHAN<3)
Well, I had a lot to say but then I took a short break from writing this and I’ve forgotten EVERYTHING. Doesn’t matter, though, you shall find out more about me as we progress on here. >:3
XD
~Yume xxx
Back to top Go down
Kai Stryke

Kai Stryke

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:05 am

Rei... xDDD<333
Cleaver girl x]
Back to top Go down
Aliya Dante

Aliya Dante

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:23 am

*sees name and pops in*
*sees the word 'migrated' and 'cause of reasons' and dislikes but stays despite eye narrowing*

I love you tooo, Rei-sama<3
Back to top Go down
Yumemi Nonohara

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:37 am

@Neddy-chan<3333333333333 x3
NEDDY IS LIKE AWESOMESAUCE TOO, YHU GUYS.<3

@Hana-chan<3333333333333333
>.< I'll tell yhu the reason on chat sometime.
Back to top Go down
Aprilynne Haze

Aprilynne Haze

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:14 am

HI ALL~
Jusht wanted to sayyy that this is Yume, too, on different charry account. Okies? x3
GOOD. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Nola Hollow

Nola Hollow

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Yumemi Nonohara wrote:
HI!
Okay, well... introduction... Hm~<3
Well, I guess you can call me Yume. It’s not my real name, but it’s my character name and it’s cute~<3 (Yume-chan, Yume-sama, and cleaver-girl are also accepted.)
Hm, the reason I’m talking so anime-like is because I’m like that in real life. X3 Except for if we’re in an argument or fight I’ll stop with “^.^” or “^-^” and start with “=.=” or “-.-“ and the whole entire way I speak shall change. (You’ll see what I mean x3)
Um~ I like writing, singing, dancing, and I live in Ireland! =D GMT.
Apart from the GONE series and RPG (and a whole bunch of other books) I love the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni, I love the audio drama or CD or WHATEVER Yandere No Onna No ko, and I love the VOCALOIDs. There are a whole bunch of other stuff too... But I’ll get to them later.
I speak Japanese, Irish, English, and French. X3 I love languages~<3
OH. AND ANOTHER THING. The Cleaver is mine. X3 It’s like, you cannot post with the word “cleaver” in it (unless it’s like “the feeling of the cleaver slicing through my neck was REALLY REALLY PAINFUL”, which is accepted) or I shall slaughter you (Also, if I say anything like that don’t mind it. X3)
Um.... I’ve migrated from GAIAPHAGE.com, i suppose, ‘cause of reasons... And one of my bestest friends from GAIAPHAGE is a member on here! =D (Aliya Dante (AKA Hannah~ She’s awesome~ I LOVE CHU HANA-CHAN<3)
Well, I had a lot to say but then I took a short break from writing this and I’ve forgotten EVERYTHING. Doesn’t matter, though, you shall find out more about me as we progress on here. >:3
XD
~Yume xxx

Yume-Chan...it's cute, I like it. Very Happy

I can only speak English (I live in the States), and a smidgen of Spanish....but other wise I know nothing. I like a few animes myself, but usually on the mainstream ones. However I've recently taken more to manga than the animes themselves.

The Cleaver? I haven't read your character yet, so I'll have to find that out.

Nice to meet ya, can't wait to see ya on the field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

YUME DESU. Empty
PostSubject: Re: YUME DESU.   YUME DESU. Empty

Back to top Go down

YUME DESU.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Power (Gone Series RP) :: First Things First :: Introductions-
Jump to: