The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alda Vismally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally Empty
PostSubject: Alda Vismally   Alda Vismally EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Characters Full Name: Alda Vismally
DoB: 19 Dec 1996
Special Position: N/A

Looks: She had long dark hair, a thin face, lean body, and useless braces. She has olive skin and dark eyes that are a little to far apart fro here liking.Short, very short, about 5'1. She got her average pimple every now and then, but she's isn't one to focus on looks. she's proud of her intelligence, looks couldn't mean less. She constantly has she nose in the air to look down and belittle people even though she is shorter than most of the people she knows. Alda Vismally Hj

Personality: readily relies on logic, acts as the voice of reason, reluctant to break rules, not afraid to stand up to her friends when she thinks it is in their best interests, bossy & sort of a know-it-all. strong social conscience, tenacity,extremely intelligent and hard-working,compassion, loyal, her confidence hides her insecurities, great fear of failure, mild panic in the face of sudden danger, argumentative, blunt with her opinions, tends to belittle people.

Power: Intangibility [ability to phase through solid matter without harm], the minute she touches an object she can pass through it, or she can even make it intangible. Sometimes she cannot control it, she often slips through the floor, or when she is trying to be intangible, it doesn't work. But with practice, she can be very powerful. with her., 2 bar.

Weapons: none! she hates violence

History: Youngest of 5 children, not used to getting a lot of attention. She attended an expensive private school, but her family is not very rich. She was there on a scholarship. She wasn't very popular in that school or her old school. In her old school people thought that she was stuck up simply because she was smarter than everyone else, and in her new school that didn't want to talk to some one 'poor'.

Last edited by LadyLucia on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed my charry's name from Ilda to Alda (:)
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

Alda Vismally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alda Vismally   Alda Vismally EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:11 am

a passive character this is a first Very Happy

Well one thing that needs adressing is you can only have one power. I myself would prefer intangibility but thats just my opinion. Make sure you write your powers limits and how youuse your hands to do it (for example, laying your hands on it first and then the rest of your body follows) Also your account name needs to change to Ilda Vismally so i can change thatwhen you are online.

Do that and this wil be aprroved.
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally

Alda Vismally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alda Vismally   Alda Vismally EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:00 am

Sorry, while I wrote this I was kind of watching Danny Phantom, and I remembered the part in the theme song where it goes "he can walk through walls, disappear and fly" and I suddenly decided I wanted my power to be like him. Expect the flying, that's to sci-fi for me >< LOL .
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

Alda Vismally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alda Vismally   Alda Vismally EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Lol Danny Phantom Rocks!

And sorry about the delay. Without further ado:

APPROVED;
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Alda Vismally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alda Vismally   Alda Vismally Empty

Back to top Go down

Alda Vismally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Power (Gone Series RP) :: Getting Started :: Character Application :: Approved Characters :: Approved Freaks-
Jump to: