The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ray Stryker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Stryder

Ray Stryder

Ray Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Ray Stryker   Ray Stryker EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:49 am

Characters Full Name: Raimundo "Ray" James Stryker
DoB: 16th December 1995
Special Position: N/A

Looks: Ray is around 5ft 8 Inches, so he's average height for his age. He isn't overweight, but not entirely slim either. He has blonde hair that reaches his shoulders, it's ragged and messy since the FAYZ began. He has blue eyes that are often deep in thought. He usually wears his favourite black jacket over a white T-Shirt, and he always wears the same red sneakers.

Personality: Raimundo may be stubborn but he will do anything to protect his friends. Raimundo is street-smart and the town's self proclaimed rebel, he comes from Colorado originally, but moved to Perdido a few years back. He likes to backchat people who get on his nerves. Although he is a troublemaker at times, often speaking his opinion, as unwelcome as it usually is, he still is a generally nice guy .[/b]

Power: 2-Bar, Manipulation of Fire:
Raimundo has the psionic ability to manipulate flame by shaping it as he desires, increasing or decreasing its heat, intensity, and size. He cannot actually create fire himself, however, and consequently must find a source of flame to manipulate (eg. Lighter) The furthest Ray can throw a stream of flame is a maximum distance of 25 feet (7.6 m).
If his attention is diverted from his fire manipulation, the flame will die out.
Currently at a Two-Bar level, his powers are limited to only being able to throw flames like 'Fireballs', as his power is discovered more throughout the course of time he will be able to do the other abilities mentioned and reach 3-Bar.

Weapons: None

History: Upon his arrival in Perdido, from moving away from Colorado, Ray has been a fairly popular guy. He was moderately successful in school and had a part-time job as a lifeguard at the beach. As a strong swimmer he loves the beach, but cannot surf, still, he spent most of his time there before the FAYZ began.[/i]

Last edited by Ray Stryder on Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

Ray Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Stryker   Ray Stryker EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 9:14 am

Hi,

Okay so every here is fine the only thing is your power.

You are allowed metal manipulation but i would say you should make it so you could freeform metal with your bare hands into whatever you want and it seems like more of a 2 bar. Also the levitation would just make it kind of telekenetic so i would recommend taking that away.

One more thing, define the limits in more detail! How much metal could he approximately handle? A spoon? A Baseball bat? A car? People see 'a little' in very different ways.

Dothose and you will be approved! ^^
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Ray Stryder

Ray Stryder

Ray Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Stryker   Ray Stryker EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:37 am

Hey, I changed the power as I thought Metal Manipulation was a little far-fetched. I hope this power is better, I certainly prefer it Razz
~Raimundo~
Back to top Go down
Richard Staine
Admin

Ray Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Stryker   Ray Stryker EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 11:50 am

Much better

APPROVED;
Back to top Go down
https://thepower.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Ray Stryker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ray Stryker   Ray Stryker Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Stryker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Power (Gone Series RP) :: Getting Started :: Character Application :: Approved Characters :: Approved Freaks-
Jump to: