The Power (Gone Series RP)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[b]It all went down the exact same way. Perdido Beach, a small town ooziing with radiation without anyone's knowledge. Then they FAYZ came and everything changed.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stryder Rebellion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Stryder

Ray Stryder

The Stryder Rebellion Empty
PostSubject: The Stryder Rebellion   The Stryder Rebellion EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:07 pm

The Stryder Rebellion Q10

The Stryder Rebellion is a group of normals who have bound together to rebel against the freaks. Led by Raimundo Stryder, the Rebellion believe that all freaks are scum and that The Rebellion should be running the town. They feel that because most of the Town Council are freaks, that the town is run by freaks. They want to take over, without the use of powers. They each have a weapon of choice that they can use against the freaks. The Rebellion don't want to destroy the town or hurt anyone, they wouldn't attack a freak unless provoked or if the freak is in their part of town. The Rebellion hang around Ray's house, which is next to the beach.

To join, you must:

• Be recognised as a normal, if you're a freak and want to join, keep your power a secret.

• Send me a PM asking to join, and what weapon of choice you have, I have the right to refuse if I think that the Rebellion has too many members.

• Be a badass.

Members

• Leader - Raimundo "Ray" Stryder
    Weapon - Lighter (Lights any wooden stick he can find to use as a weapon)

• Second-in-command - Jonathan "Jonny" Pelgero
    Weapon - Formally a boxer, uses his fists in a fight

• Demi Rennison
    Weapon - Metal Baseball Bat
Back to top Go down

The Stryder Rebellion
Page 1 of 1